1. This was my “bible” when I started breastfeeding! http://www.amazon.com/dp/0345518446/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
2. Every expectant mom who plans to breastfeed should read this to understand the hurdles she must overcome to be successful at Breastfeeding:
http://www.bestforbabes.org/what-are-the-booby-traps “Best for Babes”. Great site!
3. “KellyMom” for all things Breastfeeding: http://kellymom.com/
4. “Breastfeeding Inc.”. Videos from Dr. Jack Newman & company, Breastfeeding experts.
5. “Hand Expression of Breastmilk”. YouTube videos.
6. High Milk producers! Don’t throw away your close-to-expiration frozen milk! Quick — contact The North American Human Milk Bank! They need you! https://www.hmbana.org/
7. Be stylish while pumping and support Breastfeeding ! http://www.snugabell.com/
8. Article on Bedsharing/co-sleeping: http://www.breastfeedingmadesimple.com/CL_1-1_infant_sleep_location.pdf
9. The worse place to fall asleep with your baby is NOT the bed, but is the glider chair/recliner chair & couch. Hear what Dr. James McKenna has to say about where your baby should sleep:
10. Here’s a great site for those who are looking to “Make More Milk”! :
Click here to visit NewBorn Concepts.